Jamaica 2


On the actual 4th of July, we went SNORKLING! It was my first time and it was a lot of fun. We went with Z's dad and brother's family and the driver took us to two different spots. One was known for its more colorful coral and the other for its fish. I have to say the second place was my favorite. I think I'm more of a colorful fish fan than a coral fan.


Every night we tried a different restaurant on the resort. They had 7 different restaurants ranging from Asian Fusion to Indian to a good ol' American Steakhouse. I'm going to be completely honest here and say that every restaurant at our hotel was awful. If you ever plan on going to Jamaica and food's important to you, email me. I'll give you the name of the hotel, so you can avoid it. I wasn't the only one who thought so. We were a party of 19 and everyone felt the same. We were all so glad to get us some hamburgers once we got back into the States. 


But even though the food wasn't the best, I still had a blast. We went snorkeling, celebrated two of Z's brothers' birthdays, and I got to snuggle with my family as we watched the George Zimmerman trial. It was literally the only thing on and it really sucked us in by the end of the week. Actually this reminds me, I need to catch up on the trail updates. I bet it's over by now!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! We are living in Spain for the next 7 weeks, so I guess I should start sign off by saying, "Adios!"






Comments

Lauren said…
We've discovered that most of the food at all inclusive resorts leaves A LOT to be desired! Thankfully we're normally not there for the food and there's at least enough to keep us from starving! However, you can bet we practically ran to the Wendy's in the airport on our most recent vacay!
DeAnna Stephens said…
The trial is still ongoing! We loved snorkeling too when we went in grand cayman. Have fun in Spain!
eas said…
Spain for 7 weeks? Do you need a nanny? Can I bring my two kids along :)

Have fun!
eliz said…
Wow living in spain!! Awesome! Can't wait to see what adventures you guys get yourselves in!
Snorkeling sounds so fun!! Love your outfit in the last pic!

Popular Posts