Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jamaica 1


Jamaica! We're back and what a much-needed vacation that was! We spent the days hanging out with  family, taking naps and playing in the surf with our little man. Here are a few highlights from the first few days of our vacation:

The first day we spent the day catching up on sleep, walking around the resort and playing in the pool. Sawyer had a blast floating around in the pool and on the way back, one of the hotel workers cut a fresh coconut for me. It was just what I needed to start off my vacation in the islands right.

That night, we all dressed up and went to dinner on the resort. I snapped some family pics before we headed off. We were so excited to be with Z's brothers and sister and Sawyer loved hanging out and meeting his cousins.



And that's it, folks! Those are some of my favorite highlights from the first couple of days on the island. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th and I can't wait to share more of our vacation with you.

3 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Ah, so jealous, it looks beautiful!

eas said...

What a great trip! Love the family pics! I need a beach vaca ASAP.

Lauren said...

so fun! I'm already counting down the days to our family beach vacation in Sept!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...